Where can I seek help?

The 'S' in WITS stands for "Seek help." This is an important part of using your WITS. If you're being faced with bullying or teasing and you need help, try asking an adult you trust like a parent, teacher, police officer or older kid. If you don’t get the help you need, keep asking other people you trust until someone is able to help.

Calling one of the telphone numbers below can also let you talk to a trustworthy adult who is willing to help:

From Anywhere in Canada

Kids Help PhoneKids Help Phone

  • Phone: 1-800-668-6868
  • Kids Help Phone

    British Columbia

    Youth in BCYouth in BC Distress Line

  • Phone: 1-800-784-2433
  • Youth In BC


    Alberta Teen Line

  • Phone: 1-403-264-8336

  • Ontario

    Niagara Child and Youth ServicesNiagara Child and Youth Services Crisis Line

  • Phone: 1-800-263-4944
  • Niagara Child and Youth Services

    Distress Centre of Ottawa and RegionDistress Centre of Ottawa and Region

  • Phone: (613)260-2360
  • Ottawa Distress Centre

    Crisis Line for Eastern OntarioChild, Youth and Family Crisis Line For Eastern Ontario

  • Phone: (613)238-3311
  • Eastern Ontario